FutureBeef is a collaborative program for the northern Australia beef industry with partners:
- Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Northern Territory Department of Primary Industry and Resources
- Department of Agriculture and Food Western Australia
- Meat & Livestock Australia.
The aim of the FutureBeef program is to support sustainable and profitable productivity gains for northern beef producers by building on and complementing:
- investment and outcomes of past and future RD&E conducted by FutureBeef partners and industry
- the sharing and collaborative development of information, knowledge and resources to more effectively and efficiently service industry
- delivery of ‘National Beef Production RD&E Strategy’ outcomes.
Learn about the Meat Industry Strategic Plan, MISP 2020 (PDF, 4.85MB).
Read more about the FutureBeef program (PDF, 227KB).