Access training support and expertise to benefit your grazing business in the Fitzroy region
The Fitzroy Basin Association Inc. (FBA) has a number of programs on offer that provide different levels of support to grazing businesses. The team in collaboration with its partners will take the time to understand your business, and recommend programs suited to you and your property.
What’s on offer?
The programs can provide opportunities to benefit your business and improve reef water quality. You may be eligible to receive one-on-one assistance to develop property management plans, participate in training or access grants to undertake projects such as installing additional fencing or watering points.
The benefits to you:
- Improve productivity and profitability
- Enhance current knowledge and skills
- Access experts for information and advice
- Learn how to use online management tools
- Receive assistance to plan for your property’s future
- Access incentives for on-ground projects
Properties within the green shaded area on the map are eligible to apply. If you’re interested, fill out and return this expression of interest form. If your property is located in another Reef catchment, contact your local NRM group.