- This event has passed.
Beef Business Management Program
Wednesday 2 August 2017 @ 9:00 am - Friday 4 August 2017 @ 5:00 pm
|Start:||Wednesday 2 August 2017 @ 9:00 am|
|End:||Friday 4 August 2017 @ 5:00 pm||Event category:||People and business|
Victoria Park Golf Complex
309 Herston Road+ Google Map
Brisbane City, Qld 4006 Australia
Could you create a beef business that is more professional, easier to run and ultimately, more profitable?
Many good operators in the beef industry are looking to create a business that has solid foundations, is set up for growth, is attractive for investment (including from the bank), and can be easily sold or handed on in the family if needed.
Similarly, many are looking for support in answering questions around:
- Business growth / expansion
- Succession planning
- Financial management and strategy
- Staff management
- Managing family dynamics
- Creating higher value product
- Engaging with the bank
- Maximising your Return on Investment – now and for the future.
How the program can help?
The 12-month Beef Business Management Program is designed to support you in creating a well-rounded, highly effective business that is structured to achieve your desired outcomes (both personal and business). Creating such a business can be challenging and many feel they can’t find the help they need and are ‘going it alone’.
During the program you will:
- Learn from business specialists who have been there before
- Connect with a group of like-minded business owners, who face similar challenges
- Work with your personal business mentor to start making necessary changes.
The program is built around the ABDI 12 Pillars of Business Practice. The key focus areas include:
- People: succession, management style and leadership, staff management
- Product: creating profitable Products, for the right customer and market
- Processes: systems, financial management, business risk
- Positioning: attitudes to wealth and success, business and personal vision
- and much more…
How does it work?
As part of this 12-month program you’ll be involved in:
- Three workshop events in Brisbane
- Monthly personal mentoring sessions over the phone
- Access to learning materials
- Regular group catch ups via webinars and teleconferences.
For more information and to register:
The program is significantly subsidised in 2017 by the program partners to one-third of the retail price!
- First participant: $2295 (incl GST)
- Additional participants (from the same business): $995 (incl GST).
The Beef Business Mentoring program is supported by ABDI, the Meat & Livestock Australia Donor Company, AgForce Queenland, CroweHorwath and the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries.
For more information about the program and to download a copy of the program brochure:
- Visit the Beef Business Management Program webpage
- Contact Gordon Stone (ABDI Director and Program Mentor) on telephone 07 4615 2255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org