Steak your place – Producers driving value in beef
Thursday 25 May 2017 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
|Date:||Thursday 25 May 2017|
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
82-90 Mossman Street+ Google Map
Charters Towers, QLD 4820 Australia
Industry insight day
New conversations about consumers, supply chains, digital data, innovation and collaboration.
- Marc Oostdijk – General Manager Marketing and Sustainability, Rabobank
- Samantha Jamieson – Industry Marketing Programs Manager, Meat & Livestock Australia
- Richard Rains – Beef Marketing Specialist
- Richard Katter – Digital Ag Advisor, EY
- James Walker – Producer and Founder Agrihive
- Mark Dunworth – Director Commbeef
- Roger Kaus – Trade Advisor, Trade and Investment Queensland
- Sam Brown – CEO Livecorp
- Chris Cosgrove – Director, Sustenance Asia
- Kurt Wockner – Livestock Manager, Oakey Beef Exports
- Gordon Stone – Director, Agri-business Development Institute
$25 per person (lunch included). Tickets can be purchased on the day or online at http://tinyurl.com/STEAK-YOUR-PLACE.
For further details please contact Emma Robinson, The Beef Co-op Project, on (07) 4787 6495 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Steak Your Place flyer (PDF, 474KB).
Brought to you by Rabobank, The Beef Co-op Project, NQ Dry Tropics and Meat & Livestock Australia.