You can get the all latest information, tools and skills in animal nutrition, sustainable grazing, reproduction and genetics, animal behaviour and health, and business management at FutureBeef workshops.
We’ve added a new workshop to our suite of accredited Meat & Livestock Australia EDGEnetwork training workshops—Grazing fundamentals: climate, land types, grazing management. This workshop looks at local influences on pasture yield and quality and how you can use seasonal planning and strategic management to maximise productivity.
Check our events calendar for scheduled workshops and field days in your region.
Other available workshops include:
- Nutrition EDGE
- Artificial insemination
- Breeding EDGE
- Bull selection
- BREEDPLAN: beef cattle recording and selection
- Pregnancy diagnosis
- Better decisions in the beef business (Breedcow Dynama)
- Business EDGE
- Testing management options
- Northern Livestock Transporters Course
- Managing your livestock business through drought
- Grassfed beef production and production feeding
- Stocktake: balancing supply and demand
- Rangeland management
- Grazing fundamentals
- Grazing land management EDGE
Custom-made workshop development and delivery
Custom-made workshops, field- or information-days can also be developed and delivered to meet specific industry issues, for example:
- Buffel rundown
- Climate, carbon and your property
- Weed identification and management.
For more information please contact FutureBeef.