- This event has passed.
Animal Health Information Day – Blackall
Monday 8 July 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 5:30 pm
|Date:||Monday 8 July 2019|
12:00 pm - 5:30 pm
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||Animal production, Animal welfare and handling, Biosecurity, Land and pastures|
The Living Arts Centre
Cnr Rose and Hawthorne Streets+ Google Map
Blackall, Qld 4472 Australia
Join AgForce and industry representatives for a free, Animal Health Information Day at Blackall.
Held in collaboration with Animal Health Australia, Department of Agriculture and Fisheries, University of Queensland and Integrity Systems Company (MLA), the event will commence with an early lunch at 12.00 pm, and will be followed by dinner at 6.30 pm.
- Dr Mary Fletcher, UQ, and Dr Diane Ouwerkerk, DAF, on pimelea research
- Jenny Milson, DAF Longreach, on poisonous plants and their effects on your livestock
- Integrity Systems Company (MLA), on Livestock Production Assurance
- Rachael O’Brien, Animal Health Australia, regarding biosecurity preparedness
- Dan Burton, DAF Blackall, on Foot and Mouth Disease
- Ell Neal, DAF Longreach, discussing post-mortems and disease signs