- This event has passed.
Farm safety development program 3 – Toowoomba
Monday 25 March 2019 @ 8:00 am - Monday 1 April 2019 @ 4:00 pm
|Start:||Monday 25 March 2019 @ 8:00 am|
|End:||Monday 1 April 2019 @ 4:00 pm|
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||Past event, People and business|
TAFE Queensland Toowoomba Campus
100 Bridge Street+ Google Map
Toowoomba, Queensland 4350 Australia
For farm and business owners, managers and workers, working in a a safe environment is a key responsibility. This program has been designed to provide the opportunity to build safe work practices in and around the workplace.
This mix of accredited and non-accredited units will provide you with the skills and knowledge to:
- apply heavy vehicle chain of responsibility legislation
- apply fatigue management strategies
- plan and prepare for entry and exiting of confined spaces
- comply with current workplace health and safety legislation and work confidently at heights
- improve your quad bike knowledge to stay safe and productive
- meet the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the Biosecurity Act.
Fully funded under the Rural Support Training program, eligibility criteria applies.
To apply contact Cathy Richards on (07) 4160 4450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, download the event flyer by clicking here.