RCS Farming and Grazing for Profit School – Fremantle, WA
Wednesday 20 March 2019 - Tuesday 26 March 2019
|Start:||Wednesday 20 March 2019|
|End:||Tuesday 26 March 2019||Event category:||Animal production, Animal welfare and handling, Climate and natural disasters, Land and pastures, People and business|
Freemantle, WA 6160 Australia+ Google Map
The Farming & Grazing for Profit™ School is the business school for mixed farming enterprises.
The RCS Farming & Grazing for Profit School provides a holistic insight into the many factors that affect your business including the impact of climate variability and the latest information on improving soil health. Nothing is treated in isolation. This 7-day course gives you the knowledge, principles and management tools needed to build a profitable and sustainable farming and grazing business.
You will leave knowing how to:
- Profitably leave your land in better condition
- Reduce inputs and maximise soil health and production
- Manage climate variability and become more resilient to extremes
- Manage the economics of your business
- Build your farm’s ecological health
- Reduce overheads
- Reduce risk
- Understand and use key reports and financial indicators to identify your true financial position
- Develop flexibility between cropping and grazing depending on season and commodity prices
- Increase ground cover and water utilisation
- Control and manage your business
Pricing varies so please call to discuss. The full rate is $4,000 (GST exempt), however substantial savings are available for early-bird bookings (cuts off two months prior to event), group bookings, students, graduates and ExecutiveLink™ members.
Visit the RCS website for more information.
For registrations and enquiries: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 1800 356 004