- This event has passed.
Grazing BMP Injune
Tuesday 19 June 2018 - Wednesday 20 June 2018
|Start:||Tuesday 19 June 2018|
|End:||Wednesday 20 June 2018|
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||Animal production, Animal welfare and handling, Land and pastures, People and business|
Injune Memorial Hall
Injune, Qld 4454 Australia+ Google Map
Improve your productivity, profitability and sustainability through Grazing BMP.
The Grazing BMP program is a voluntary, industry-led process to assist graziers to identify ways to improve practices that enhance the long-term profitability of their enterprise. This workshop will guide you through your self-assessment using the five modules in the Grazing BMP program:
- Grazing land management – Rhonda Toms-Morgan, ConnectAg
- Soil health – Bruce Alchin, Bruce Alchin and Associates
- Animal production – Andrea Wiles, Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Animal health and welfare – Jed Taylor, Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- People and business – Tony Koch, Queensland Rural and Industry Development Authority
RSVP to Lachlan Marshall (QMDC) on 0427 056 443 or Andrea McKenzie (DAF) on firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Injune and Roma Grazing BMP workshops (PDF, 583KB).
These workshops are supported by the Queensland Government’s GrazingFutures Project – promoting resilient grazing businesses in western Queensland.