- This event has passed.
Grazing BMP Animal Health Day – Calliope
Tuesday 2 April 2019 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Date:||Tuesday 2 April 2019|
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||Animal production|
Calliope Bowls Club
29 Drynan Drive+ Google Map
Calliope, Queensland 4680 Australia
Is your herd performing at its best?
Come along to the Grazing BMP Animal Health Day at Calliope and the following questions will be answered:
- Want to improve overall herd productivity?
- Are you getting the best from your breeders over winter?
- Could bull performance be improved?
- Wondering what options you have for pain management during husbandry procedures?
- Do you have issues with weaner health?
Learn how to identify, manage and prevent common health problems faced by cattle producers and find out what pain management options may suit your operation.
Why reassess your Grazing BMP modules?
Check off or update your action plans, evaluate your progress since completing your last self-assessment and contribute to industry data.
- Victor Molford, Virbac Livestock Representative,
- Megan Brown, Beef Extension Officer, Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Rachel O’Brien, Biosecurity Extension Manager, Animal Health Australia
What to bring:
Any animal health data you have questions about.
For more information, download the event flyer by clicking here.
Smoko and lunch will be provided.