- This event has passed.
Productive and persistent legume pastures workshop – Clermont
Wednesday 3 April 2019 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Date:||Wednesday 3 April 2019|
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||Land and pastures|
Via Clermont Queensland 4721 Australia+ Google Map
Learn about the latest legume research for sown pastures suitable for the Clermont region at this free workshop!
- Reliable techniques to successfully establish legumes into existing sown pastures
- How to select the right legume for your situation
- Tips for managing legume-grass pastures for long term productivity
- Develop a legume establishment action plan
The Department of Agriculture and Fisheries’ (DAF) team of highly experienced sown pasture agronomists have been researching how to assist graziers increase animal production through reliable legume establishment into sown pastures.
Limited spaces available. Smoko and lunch provided.
There will be an opportunity for producers to be involved in on-farm legume establishment demonstrations post workshop. Expressions of interest will be taken during the workshop and producers who participate will receive technical support for a new sowing.
RSVP by 5:00 pm Tuesday 26 March 2019
To RSVP, obtain directions to the workshop location or for more information please contact:
- Alice Bambling, DAF Emerald by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 07 4991 0837
- Stuart Buck, DAF Rockhampton by email: email@example.com or by phone: 07 4843 2605
Download your invitation to the Clermont Legume Workshop (PDF, 850 KB)