Nutrition EDGE workshop Hughenden
Monday 19 March 2018 @ 8:30 am - Wednesday 21 March 2018 @ 5:00 pm
|Start:||Monday 19 March 2018 @ 8:30 am|
|End:||Wednesday 21 March 2018 @ 5:00 pm||Event category:||Animal production|
Hughenden, Qld 4821 Australia+ Google Map
Nutrition EDGE is a three-day workshop and practical session covering all aspects of ruminant nutrition.
Participants will be able to make better decisions to achieve their herd performance targets through improved breeder fertility, weight gains, reduced mortality, optimal use of supplements and overall management.
Attending this workshop will help you to:
- better understand the nutritional requirements of your cattle and sheep
- estimate the feed value of pasture and animal production
- know what supplements to feed
- understand a feed label
- save money on supplementary and drought feeding
- make better management decisions for a range of seasonal conditions.
- Désirée Jackson, Désirée Jackson Livestock Management
- Mellissa Holzwart, Department of Agriculture and Fisheries, Charters Towers
$1,750 + GST/ first person from one business
$1,450 + GST/ 2 or more people from one business
Cost includes a comprehensive set of workshop notes, workbook and lunch, morning and afternoon tea each day.
Download a copy of the Nutrition EDGE workshop flyer (PDF, 374 KB).