- This event has passed.
Tuesday 23 July 2019 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Date:||Tuesday 23 July 2019|
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Cost:||$35||Event category:||Animal production, Animal welfare and handling, Land and pastures|
Barcoo Street+ Google Map
Springsure, Queensland 4722 Australia
Please join us at ReproActive Springsure….
Developed by Australia’s leading vets, cattle specialists & rural business experts, ReproActive is an outstanding specialised training workshop series designed to help maximise the reproductive potential of herds.
What’s in store?
- Dr Dianne Wood from Kyarra Holdings – Veterinary Surgery Rolleston
Achieving critical mating weights for lifelong heifer productivity + Best practice bull
management for longevity & fertility
- Byrony Daniels from Dept. of Agriculture & Fisheries
Implementing controlled mating & its benefits + using condition scoring as a management tool
- Dr Lee Taylor from Zoetis
Managing repro disease using the tools available. Includes practical bull management & condition scoring tutorial in yards
- When – 9:00am – 3:00pm, Tuesday 23 July 2019
- Where – Springsure Showgrounds, Barcoo St, Springsure QLD
- Cost – $35 per person (includes admission, workshop materials, lunch & refreshments)
RSVP’s are essential. To register please go to https://reproactivespringsure.eventbrite.com.au
To download the flyer: ReproActive – More Calves, More Often (PDF, 400 KB)
For more information contact either- Sophie Piggott (0400 467 020) or Leon Buchanan (0418 492 289)