- This event has passed.
Succession and sustainability roadshow – Biloela
Wednesday 22 May 2019 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Date:||Wednesday 22 May 2019|
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
|Event category:||People and business|
94 Callide Street+ Google Map
Biloela, Queensland 4715 Australia
Have you planned for the next stage?
At the Succession and sustainability roadshow, you will learn about:
- the right questions to ask of your accountant and solicitor
- tools that will help you make the right decisions
- forecast tools and models.
- Martin Pentecost, Director of Grow Agribusiness and Finance – Identify business improvement opportunities
- Vickie White, Director of Moore Stephens Accountants – Navigate life and business hurdles
- Luke Randle, Co-founder of Next Lawyers – Communication, cooperation and planning with your family for the future
- Peter Crawford, North Australia Climate Program – How climate variability affects Central Queensland’s growing season and tools to help decision making and planning.
RSVP by Friday 17 May by contacting Vicki Horstman, Regional Agricultural Landcare Facilitator on 0419 160 537 or Vicki.Horstman@fba.org.au.
Download the even flyer: Succession and Sustainability Roadshow Flyer (PDF, 1 MB)