- This event has passed.
Tackling Real Problems with Practical Solutions
Wednesday 31 August 2016 @ 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
|Date:||Wednesday 31 August 2016|
9:00 am - 5:30 pm
|Event category:||Past event|
Matron Morrow Hall
Croydon, Qld 4871 Australia+ Google Map
Tackling Real Problems with Practical Solutions: Croydon Workshop
MC for the day will be Ex ABC Landline reporter Peter Lewis, who will direct concurrent sessions.
- Investing outside the farm gate – John Johnson, Entello
- Risk/Debt management – Alison Larard, Agribusiness consultant
- Markets and Opportunities – Damon Holmes, Meat & Livestock Australia
- How to be happy in spite of Life – Julianne Cowan, Health Love Living
- Serious About Farm Safety – Fiona O’Sullivan, Workplace Health and Safety QLD
- New Biosecurity Legislation – Dan Hogarth, BQ DAF
- Property Rights, Stock Retrieval, Trespass – Mark Kerswell, SARCIS
- National Parks- Cattle Management Plans – Jack Hargreaves
Finish the day off with a BBQ Dinner and local entertainer, Patrick Wheeler.
RSVP by 24 August 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0400 728 141.
This day has been funded by the Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal with support from AgForce Community Drought Support Grant (funded by the Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services), Gulf Savannah Development, AgForce and Croydon Shire Council.