- This event has passed.
To feed or sell this dry season – Cunnamulla
Tuesday 21 May 2019 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
|Date:||Tuesday 21 May 2019|
8:30 am - 2:30 pm
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||Animal production, Land and pastures, Past event, People and business|
Cunnamulla Shire Hall
Jane Street+ Google Map
Cunnamulla, Qld 4490 Australia
Discuss the year ahead with this free cattle nutrition refresher and dry season decisions chat.
Swap ideas, experience and discuss:
- cattle nutrient requirements and what feeds supply
- current situation and the year ahead
- options and decision support tools: agistment, sell, feed, production feed
- evaluating supplements, reading labels and costing nutrients
- early weaning and producer reflections on droughts.
Roger Sneath, Beef Extension Officer, Department of Agriculture and Fisheries.
Smoko and lunch will be provided.
For more information, contact Kate Percival, Southern Queensland Natural Resource Management, on 0427 542 283 or email@example.com.
Download the event flyer: To feed or sell this dry season (PDF, 1 MB)