Nutrition EDGE workshop Dalby
Time: 8:30 to 17:00
Location: Dalby State High School, Bunya Campus, Dalby, Qld, 4405
Day 2 of 3
Presented by Roger Sneath (DAF) and Jill Alexander (Applied Ag).
The Nutrition EDGE package is tailored for your conditions and enterprise management. it is designed to equip you to make decisions that ultimately help to achieve your herd performance targets through improved breeder fertility, weight gains, optimal use of supplements and overall management.
Benefits from doing the workshop:
- Better understand the nutritional requirements of your cattle
- Be able to estimate the feed value of pasture and estimate animal production
- Know what supplements to feed, when
- Understand a feed label
- Save money on supplementary and drought feeding
- Make better management decisions for a range of seasonal conditions
The workshop package includes:
- Three-day workshop (with a field session)
- Follow-up day
- Workshop notes and reference material
- Morning teas, afternoon teas and lunches
The workshop uses an interactive style and builds on participants’ knowledge.
Investment for this package:
- 1 person from a business $1,600 + GST
- 2 people from a business $1,350 + GST each
- 3 people from a business $1,100 + GST each
RSVP Friday 3 March 2017
Put it in your diary now and contact Jill Alexander (Applied Ag) on 0427 764 897 or email@example.com for more information and to reserve your seats!