- This event has passed.
Business EDGE – Brisbane
29-November to 30-November from 08:00 to 17:00
|Wednesday 29 November 2023 @ 8:00am
|Thursday 30 November 2023 @ 5:00pm
|People and business
Queensland 4000 Australia+ Google Map
** Save the date – More information to come **
Get your head around more of the ‘business side’ of your business:
- develop your financial knowledge and business understanding
- understand where your business is performing well and where it can be improved
- better understand how your decisions impact the bottom line of your business
- determine if your business can really fund future growth, debt reduction, retirement and succession
- ensure everyone in your business is on the same page.
Join a group of like-minded producers at a Business EDGE workshop and equip yourself to improve your business skills
During the two days of Business EDGE Brisbane, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to:
- determine if all the family needs and aspirations can be funded by the business
- prepare and understand key financial information on your business
- assess and manage agricultural business risk
- understand and manage enterprise performance, including understanding what the key profit drivers are, how to influence them and what effect they have on overall business performance.
And much more …
Comprehensive course notes are provided, along with decision support spreadsheet tools to help you apply the material to your business. Follow up is available to all participants.
All prices exclude GST and are fully tax deductible. Early bird applies if registered & paid 4 weeks prior to course start date.
Attendees of Bush AgriBusiness Business EDGE workshops who do a refresher course receive 50% discount off the applicable rate.
Unless you are completely satisfied that this workshop has helped you to understand and run your business more profitably, your course fees will be returned in full, no questions asked.
Exact location to be advised