Inland Burnett region GLM land types
To view the description for a specific land type within the inland Burnett region of Queensland, click on the land type or plant index below:
- Bastard scrub
- Blue gum on cracking clay
- Blue gum on granite
- Blue gum on loam and duplex
- Box on clay
- Box on erosive soils
- Brigalow and brigalow belah
- Brigalow melonholes
- Gum-topped box
- Ironbark and bloodwood on non-cracking clay
- Ironbark and spotted gum on duplex and loam
- Ironbark on basalt upper slopes and benches
- Mixed open forest on duplex and loam
- Narrow-leaved ironbark on granite
- Narrow-leaved ironbark and wattles
- Silver-leaved ironbark on cracking clay
- Silver-leaved ironbark on granite
- Softwood scrub
- Spotted gum ridges
- Tall open forest on snuffy soils
- Inland Burnett Region plant index
Anderson E. R. (1993). Plants of central Queensland. Queensland Department of Primary Industries, Brisbane.
Brooker M. I. H. and Kleinig D. A. (2004). Field guide to Eucalypts. Volume 3 Northern Australia. 2nd Edition. Blooming Books, Melbourne Australia.
Donnollan, T. E. and Searle, R. D. (1999). Land Resources of the Burnett Region. Part 3: North Burnett.
Henry D. R., Hall T. J., Jordan D. J., Milson J. A., Schefe C. M. and Silcock R. G. (1995). Pasture plants of southern inland Queensland. Department of Primary Industries, Queensland.
Kent, D. (2002). Land Resources of the Burnett Region. Part 2: Central Burnett. Queensland Department of Natural Resources and Mines, Brisbane. ISSN 1327-5763.
Land resources bulletin series DNRQ990067. Queensland Department of Natural Resources and Mines, Brisbane.
Queensland Herbarium (2009). Regional Ecosystem Description Database (REDD). Version 6.0b. Updated November 2009 (Department of Environment and Resource Management: Brisbane).
Vandersee, B. E. and Kent, D. (1983). Land Resources of the Burnett Region. Part 1: South Burnett. Land Resource Bulletin QV83001. Queensland Department of Primary Industries, Brisbane. ISSN 0811-9007.