Border Rivers region GLM land types
To view the description for a specific land type within the Border Rivers region, click on the land type below, or download the complete summary:
Individual land types:
- BR01 Belah and brigalow plains on texture contrast soils
- BR02 Brigalow belah +- melonholes
- BR03 Bulloak country
- BR04 Coolibah floodplains
- BR05 Cypress pine and carbeen forest on undulating sandy soils
- BR06 Granite hills with New England blackbutt and stringybark
- BR07 Granite plains and rises with mixed grassy woodlands
- BR08 Jump-ups
- BR09 Poplar box flats
- BR10 Poplar box on red soils
- BR11 Traprock plains with grassy box woodlands
- BR12 Traprock hills with narrow-leaved ironbark and tumbledown gum
- BR13 Yelarbon desert
Cassidy, G. J. (Ed.) (1988). Land management manual Shire of Inglewood. Inglewood Shire Bicentennial Land Management Committee, Inglewood.
Queensland Herbarium (2009). Regional Ecosystem Description Database (REDD). Version 6.0b. Updated November 2009 (Department of Environment and Resource Management: Brisbane).
Henry D. R., Hall T. J., Jordan D. J., Milson J. A., Schefe C. M. and Silcock R. G. (1995). Pasture plants of southern inland Queensland. Department of Primary Industries, Queensland.
Lloyd, P. L. (Ed.) (1977). Inglewood Shire handbook. An inventory of the agricultural resources and production of Inglewood Shire, Queensland. Queensland Department of Primary Industries, Brisbane.
Lloyd, P. L. (Ed.) (1980). Waggamba Shire handbook. An inventory of the agricultural resources and production of Waggamba Shire, Queensland. Queensland Department of Primary Industries, Brisbane.
Maher, J. M. (Ed.) (1996). Understanding and managing soils in the Stanthorpe-Rosenthal Region. Department of Natural Resources, Brisbane.
Thwaites R.N and Macnish S.E (Eds.) (1991). Land management manual Waggamba Shire. Parts A to C. Queensland Department of Primary Industries, Brisbane.
Weston E. J, Nason C. N and Armstrong R. D. H (1975). Special Issue – Resources study and problem analysis for primary industries in Condamine-Maranoa Basin of southern Queensland. Queensland Journal of Agricultural and Animal Sciences 32(2).