Burdekin region GLM land types
To view the description for a specific land type within the Burdekin region, click on the land type below, or download the complete summary:
Individual land types:
- BD01 Black basalt v4.0
- BD02 Blackwood scrubs on massive soils v4.0
- BD03 Blackwood scrubs on structured clays v4.0
- BD04 Box and napunyah v4.0
- BD05 Box country v4.0
- BD06 Brigalow gidgee scrubs
- BD07 Brown basalt
- BD08 Clayey alluvials
- BD09 Downs
- BD10 Goldfields country — black soils
- BD11 Goldfields country — red soils
- BD12 Lancewood, bendee, rosewood
- BD13 Loamy alluvials
- BD14 Narrow-leaved ironbark on deeper soils
- BD15 Narrow-leaved ironbark on shallower soils
- BD16 Ranges
- BD17 Red basalt
- BD18 Silver-leaved ironbark
- BD19 Softwood scrub
- BD20 Yellowjacket with other eucalypts
Anderson E. R. (1993). Plants of central Queensland. Queensland Department of Primary Industries, Brisbane. Information Series QI92037.
Gunn R.H., Galloway R.W. Pedley, L. and Fitzpatrick, E.A. (1967). Lands of the Nogoa-Belyando area, Queensland. Land Research Series No. 18, CSIRO, Melbourne.
Queensland Herbarium (2009). Regional Ecosystem Description Database (REDD). Version 6.0b. Updated November 2009 (Department of Environment and Resource Management: Brisbane).
Rogers L.G., Cannon M.G. and Barry E.V. (1999). Land Resources of the Dalrymple Shire. Volume 1. Land Resources Bulletin, Queensland Department of Natural Resources, Brisbane.
Rolfe J., Golding T. and Cowan D. (1997). Is your pasture past it? The glove box guide to native pasture identification in north Queensland. Queensland Department of Primary Industries, Brisbane. Information Series QI97083.
Shields, P.G., Chamberlain H.J. and Booth N.J. (1993) Soils and agricultural use in the Kilcummin area, Central Queensland. Queensland Department of Primary Industries, Brisbane.
Thwaites, R. N. and Maher, J.M (eds) (1993). Understanding and managing soils in the Central Highlands. Queensland Department of Primary Industries, Brisbane.