Recovering from drought is a challenging period, particularly as many businesses find themselves in a tight financial position. Proactive financial and business planning during this time will ensure your business is in the best position to return to a positive cash flow and profitable operation as quickly as possible.
Part one of this (three-part) webinar series will focus on:
- Understanding your financial position – developing cash flow projections, identifying options to improve your cash flow
- How to improve negotiations with your bank – what are the banks looking for?
- Developing a business plan – what are the key components & where can I find additional support?
- Planning for the future – medium-long term business planning
- Financial assistance for recovery – what support is available through the drought relief assistance scheme and what are the eligibility requirements?
By watching the full recordings you will hear from two very experienced presenters:
1. Bronwyn Schultz – Rural Financial Counselling Service, Southern Queensland
2. Kristie Clark – Senior Industry Development Officer, DAF
You can use the tabs below to select and watch a full recording or use the playlists (below each recording) to jump to the start of a particular section within the recording. You can also access the powerpoint presentations and find links to some additional resources.