With current restrictions on face-to-face gatherings due to COVID-19, the E-Beef Project has moved online to maintain momentum and engagement during these unprecedented times (as well as for your safety and wellbeing.
The E-Beef online series involves four sessions over four weeks in June (2020), providing landholders, extension staff and industry stakeholders with key insights on new and emerging technologies relevant to the grazing industry.
This is the third webinar recording in the four-part E-Beef series that focuses on managing for profitability in grazing. In this, the first of two sessions, the E-Beef team have coordinated a suite of presenters who showcase new and emerging technologies in the grazing industry that are being trialled as part of the E-Beef Project.
• Remote sensory equipment to help you monitor waters.
• Remote collection of animal weight data.
• Farm connectivity solutions for all producers.
During this opening session, you will hear from some true innovators in the beef industry:
1. Rachael Dunn (Business Development Manager – Farmbot) when she details remote water monitoring solutions for grazing businesses.
2. Bill Mitchell (Founder – Optiweigh) when he discusses a unique tool for recording cattle weight data out in the paddock.
3. David Ward (Sales Manager – Goanna Ag) when he explores new and emerging connectivity and sensory options that are accurate and affordable.
You can watch the full recordings or use the playlists below to jump to the start of a particular section within the presentations.