- This event has passed.
Grazing BMP Blackall
Tuesday 1 August 2017 @ 8:00 am - Wednesday 2 August 2017 @ 5:00 pm
|Start:||Tuesday 1 August 2017 @ 8:00 am|
|End:||Wednesday 2 August 2017 @ 5:00 pm|
Blackall Cultural Centre
Blackall, Qld 4472 Australia+ Google Map
Grazing BMP accelerated program
For busy graziers!
- Identify and explore your enterprise’s strengths and weaknesses
- Get the latest on information and legislation to help run a successful grazing business
- Get technical advice to help give you that extra edge
- This is a rare opportunity to benchmark your management practices against whole of industry
- Complete all 5 Grazing BMP modules in one manageable block over one and a half days
- No cost to producers – funded by OBE Organic and the Queensland Government’s Building Drought Resilience Project
- Biosecurity planning updates – JBAS and EPA changes
- Information from OBE on producer productivity projects and market conditions
Free of charge, lunch and smokos provided.
The first day runs from 8:30 to 4:30 and the second day from 8:30 to 12 noon. Positions limited and will fill fast.
For more information and to register please visit the Desert Channels Queensland website or contact Doug Allpass on 07 4652 7814.