- This event has passed.
Wednesday 2 August 2017 - Tuesday 8 August 2017
|Start:||Wednesday 2 August 2017|
|End:||Tuesday 8 August 2017|
Capricorn Highway+ Google Map
Emerald, Qld 4720 Australia
The GrazingforProfit™ School is Australia’s longest running business school for the grazing industry.
The School provides a holistic insight into the many factors that affect your business including the impact of climate variability and market fluctuations as well as ways of taking control of your business by working in-sync with your resources. A half day field trip is included providing a practical application of our principles.
- Vision and goals – setting a life plan, understanding paradigm shifts, identifying values
- Introduction to business – the 3 secrets for increasing profit, management reporting
- Working on the Business (WOTB) – discovering a purpose beyond profit, rules and techniques for conducting meetings which focus on business outcomes and change management
- Economics and planning – management accounting and tax accounting
- Finance – benchmarking, business analysis and profit measures
- Ecology – carbon, ecosystems, biodiversity, water, energy, grasses
- Grazing principles – management systems, 6 principles of regenerative grazing, monitoring techniques
- Planning – designs, grazing charts
- Nutrition – digestive system, reproduction and supplementation
- People management – roles, responsibilities, reviews.
The final outcome is a personal WOTB session to produce take home actions which aim to improve business and personal goals.
The course fee includes pre-course materials, the course manual, ongoing access to on-line tools, all day catering (morning teas, afternoon teas and lunches) and two dinners (first and final nights), facilitation by a world class presenter and all field trip expenses.
Visit our website for more information.