Carbon Neutral Grazier Network
Registrations are open!
The ‘Carbon Neutral Grazier Network’ will provide the latest tips and information on positioning your business to take advantage of the rapidly evolving world of environmental markets and certification schemes. Participants will receive quarterly updates on the latest research findings, links to relevant and scientifically verified media articles and the opportunity to be involved in future research projects. Group members will be encouraged to share their experiences, ask questions and learn from each other’s experiences.
- Identify business records that enable calculation of current and historic emissions from livestock businesses.
- Help participants identify their current environmental position by improving their knowledge of available tools and technologies.
- Provide a central location for media articles on international red meat carbon policies.
- Identify graziers who are interested in being involved in future on-farm carbon neutral and biodiversity orientated projects.
- Answer members questions about environmental markets in the quarterly newsletter.
What’s in it for you?
- The latest on targeted research helping to cement the foundations for graziers to participate in globally recognised ‘low carbon’, ‘carbon neutral’, ‘biodiversity friendly’ and ‘zero deforestation’ red meat markets.
- Resources to help position your business to become ‘low carbon’ or ‘carbon neutral’.
- Have your questions about environmental markets answered.
- Learn about other graziers’ experiences.
- The opportunity to participate in data collection to support the development of remote sensing tools and technologies in your region.
Members of the ‘Carbon Neutral Grazier Network’ must:
- Be interested in the implications of carbon and environmental policies.
- Be a constructive and active participant.
- Be willing to ask questions via the network email.
- Be willing to share your own experiences as ‘Grazier Submissions’ in our quarterly newsletter – assisting peer-to-peer learning.
The Carbon Neutral Grazier Network is proudly brought to you by the ‘From Method to Market’ project team. The ‘From Method to Market’ project is jointly funded by Queensland Department of Agriculture and Fisheries, the Queensland Government’s Land Restoration Fund, CIBO Labs and Meat & Livestock Australia. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.