- This event has passed.
Ag Advisor Breakfast – Roma
Wednesday 6 October 2021 @ 6:30am-9:00am
|Date:||Wednesday 6 October 2021|
|Cost:||$25.00||Event category:||Past event|
|Website:||View Event Website|
Roma Explorers Inn
44778 Warrego Highway+ Google Map
Roma, Qld 4455 Australia
Are you making the most of technology for you, and your clients?
For our next Ag Advisor breakfast, we’re bringing you one of the best innovators in the game, Dr John James of Enablers of Change. At this special hybrid breakfast, you can join us in person to hear more about:
- The challenges and opportunities for Virtual Farm Advisory (VFA) services
- The essential gear you’ll need, and what’s a waste of a money
- Ways to encourage farmers to use VFA
- Tips for running your first online meeting
- Time: 6:30am – 9:00am
- Date: 6th October 2021
- Where: Explorer’s Convention Centre, Warrego Highway, Roma
- Cost: $25/person (includes breakfast) – bookings are essential
RSVP online by 1st October via www.bit.ly/ConnectAg
This event is supported by the Queensland Government through GrazingFutures and Tackling Regional Adversity through Integrated Care (TRAIC) initiatives to improve drought preparedness and resilience.