- This event has passed.
Ag Advisor Breakfast – St George
Thursday 7 October 2021 @ 6:30am-9:30am
|Date:||Thursday 7 October 2021|
|Cost:||$22.00||Event category:||Past event|
|Website:||View Event Website|
St George, Queensland 4487 Australia+ Google Map
Are you making the most of technology for you, and your clients?
For our next Ag Advisor breakfast, we’re bringing you one of the best innovators in the game, Dr John James of Enablers of Change. At this special hybrid breakfast, you can join us in person to hear more about:
- The challenges and opportunities for Virtual Farm Advisory (VFA) services
- The essential gear you’ll need, and what’s a waste of a money
- Ways to encourage farmers to use VFA
- Tips for running your first online meeting
Thanks to Balonne Shire Council, the event also includes a progress update from Andrew Perkins, of Hall Chadwick on the regional economic impacts related to cluster and exclusion fencing investments to date in the Balonne Shire.
- Time: 6:30am – 9:30am
- Date: 7th October 2021
- Where: Australian Hotel, St George
- Cost: $22/person (includes breakfast) – bookings are essential
RSVP online by 1st October via www.bit.ly/ConnectAg
This event is supported by the Balonne Shire Council and the Queensland Government through GrazingFutures and Tackling Regional Adversity through Integrated Care (TRAIC) initiatives to improve drought preparedness and resilience.