- This event has passed.
Bet on your books – Morven
Tuesday 27 August 2019 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
|Date:||Tuesday 27 August 2019|
11:00 am - 1:00 pm
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||Past event|
Progress Association Room
Morven, Qld 4468 Australia+ Google Map
Record keeping is a job most of us dislike, dodge and don’t know if we’re doing it well.
Rachel Nixon is a professional bookkeeper from Roma and in her two hour session she will help you change all that by covering:
- Tax records – essentials and legal requirements for primary producers
- GST records – streamlining BAS
- Management records – why your records need to work for tax and management
- Record keeping software
- Manual and cloud filing system solutions
- Integrating file storage with accounting software
- Free solutions – government agencies and local services
Good records are critical to managing your grazing business well, especially in variable seasons. So join us to get your books on the straight and narrow!
RAFS childcare available, please include in your RSVP if required.
This event is part of the GrazingFutures program which is an initiative of the Queensland Government to improve drought preparedness and resilience for Queensland producers.