Bet on your books workshop – Cunnamulla
Wednesday 28 July 2021 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
|Date:||Wednesday 28 July 2021|
9:00 am - 11:00 am
|Event category:||People and business|
|Website:||View Event Website|
Cunnamulla Shire Hall
Jane Street+ Google Map
Cunnamulla, Qld 4490 Australia
Record keeping is a job most of us dislike, dodge, and don’t know if we’re doing well.
Join GrazingFutures and Rachel Nixon Bookkeeping for this two-hour session that will help you change all that! Topics covered will include:
- Tax records – essentials and legal requirements
- GST records – streamlining BAS
- Management records – why your records need to work for tax and management
- Record keeping software
- Manual and cloud filing system solutions
- Integrating file storage with accounting software
- Free solutions – government agencies and local services
- Q&A session – get answers to your questions
Good records are critical to managing your business well, especially in variable seasons.
Get your books on the straight and narrow!
All Locations | 9am – 11am
Cunnamulla| Wednesday 28 July| Shire Hall, Supper Room
Charleville| Thursday 29 July|AgForce Office, 83 Galatea St
Tambo| Friday 30 July| Shire Hall
This workshop is free to attend. Smoko will be provided.
Download the full event flyer here
Register by Monday 26 July via https://bit.ly/3u0IHRu
Caitlyn Frazer| E: firstname.lastname@example.org |M: 0436 919 150
GrazingFutures is an initiative of the Queensland Government to improve drought preparedness and resilience for Queensland producers.