- This event has passed.
Business EDGE – Clermont
Thursday 13 June 2019 - Friday 14 June 2019
|Start:||Thursday 13 June 2019|
|End:||Friday 14 June 2019||Event category:||People and business|
Clermont, Qld 4721 Australia+ Google Map
Can your business really fund future growth, debt reduction, retirement and succession?
Maybe you’re just scraping by?
Or you’re not sure where to start to better understand and improve your business performance?
Join a group of like-minded producers and equip yourself to take a hard look at your business and take back control.
What you’ll learn:
- What’s driving profit in your business and what’s not
- How to set up your financial system to provide you with the information to help manage your business
- How to demystify your financial statements
- New infrastructure or equipment: which one will deliver the biggest bang for your buck?
- Funding for education, succession and retirement: how much is needed and what can your business fund?
- Gain the skills and confidence to really analyse your business
- Understand universal business principles and terms and their application to your business
- Learn from presenters who understand pastoral businesses
- Receive a full set of course notes and a suite of decision support tools to use at home
- Money back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied the workshop has improved your business skills.
- Free attendance to future half day follow-up workshops
- $1,500 + GST or $1,250 early bird + GST for the first person from one business or $
- 1,250 + GST or $1,000 early bird + GST for the second person from one business.
Ian McLean, Bush Agribusiness
Attendees of Bush AgriBusiness Business EDGE workshops who do a refresher course receive 50% discount off the applicable rate.
Fully guaranteed – unless you are completely satisfied that this workshop has helped you understand and run your business more profitably, your course fees will be refunded in fall, no questions asked.
Download the Business EDGE flyer (PDF, 2.6 MB) to read what other beef producers are saying about this workshop.
For any enquiries, please contact: Ian McLean on 0401 118 191, Joanne Herley on 0427 118 699, or email email@example.com.
Register online at https://www.bushagri.com.au/workshops/