Business EDGE — Darwin
Wednesday 16 June 2021 - Thursday 17 June 2021
|Start:||Wednesday 16 June 2021|
|End:||Thursday 17 June 2021||Event category:||People and business|
Darwin, NT 0801 Australia+ Google Map
Get your head around more of the ‘business side’ of your business…
Develop your financial knowledge and business understanding.
- Understand where your business is performing well and where it can be improved.
- Better understand how your decisions impact the bottom line of your business.
- Determine if your business can really fund future growth, debt reduction, retirement and succession.
- Ensure everyone in your business is on the same page.
Join a group of like-minded producers at a Business EDGE workshop and equip yourself to improve your business skills.
What you’ll learn:
- What’s driving profit in your business – and what’s not.
- How to set up your financial system to provide you with the information to help manage your business.
- How to demystify your financial statements.
- New infrastructure or equipment: which one will deliver the biggest bang for your buck?
- Funding for education, succession and retirement: how much is needed and what can your business fund?
- Gain the skills and confidence to really analyse your business
- Understand universal business principles and terms and their application to your business
- Learn from presenters who understand pastoral businesses
- Receive a full set of course notes and a suite of decision support tools to use at home
- Money back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied the workshop has improved your business skills.
1 person = $1500 full fee, or $1250 early bird (register and pay for the workshop four weeks prior to the start date to receive the early bird discount.
2+ from the same business = $1250 each full fee, or $1000 each for early birds.
Repeat attendees of Bush Agribusiness Business EDGE workshops who wish to do a refresher course, receive a 50% discount off the applicable rate.
To register for this Business EDGE, visit www.bushagri.com.au/businessedge.
For more information contact Ian McLean on 0401 118 191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.