- This event has passed.
Business EDGE Young Guns – Webinar
Tuesday 16 June 2020 - Thursday 18 June 2020
|Start:||Tuesday 16 June 2020|
|End:||Thursday 18 June 2020||Event category:||Past event|
Online - at your computer
Know your business, grow your business.
Business EDGE Young Guns workshops are for up and coming livestock producers who are ready to build their skills and confidence to manage a modern agricultural business.
What you’ll learn:
- The fundamentals of long-term wealth creation and equity building
- Understand where your business is performing well ad where it can be improved
- A way to prioritise on-farm investment decisions
- Understand how enterprise choice and performance affects business performance
- Understand what is required for business entry and succession.
- Gain the skills and confidence to carry on the family business, start your own or step up in your role
- Learn from presenters who understand grazing businesses
- Meet other producers who are facing similar challenges as you
- Receive a full set of course notes and a suite of decision support tools to use at home
- Money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied the workshop has improved your business skills
- 1 person = $1500
- 2 or more persons from the same business = $1250
Prices exclude GST and are fully tax deductible.
To reserve your seat and register for the Business EDGE Young Guns in Brisbane, go to: bushagri.com.au/workshops
Download the event flyer: Business Edge Young Guns webinar (PDF, 2 MB)