Business EDGE Young Guns — Dalby
Thursday 3 June 2021 - Friday 4 June 2021
|Start:||Thursday 3 June 2021|
|End:||Friday 4 June 2021||Event category:||People and business|
Dalby, Queensland 4405 Australia+ Google Map
Get your head around more of the ‘business side’ of your business…
Business EGDE Young Guns workshops are specifically for up and coming producers who are ready to build their skills and confidence to manage a modern agricultural business.
What you’ll learn:
- The fundamentals of long-term wealth creation and equity building
- Understand where your business is performing well and where it can be improved
- A way to prioritise on-farm investment decisions
- Understand how enterprise choice and performance affects business performance
- Understand what is required for business entry and succession
- Gain the skills and confidence to really analyse your business
- Learn from presenters who understand pastoral businesses
- Receive a full set of course notes and a suite of decision support tools to use at home
- Money back guarantee if you’re not 100% satisfied the workshop has improved your business skills.
1 person = $1500 full fee, or $1250 early bird (register and pay for the workshop four weeks prior to the start date to receive the early bird discount.
2+ from the same business = $1250 each full fee, or $1000 each for early birds.
Repeat attendees of Bush Agribusiness Business EDGE workshops who wish to do a refresher course, receive a 50% discount off the applicable rate.
To register for this Business EDGE, visit www.bushagri.com.au/workshops.
For more information contact Ian McLean on 0401 118 191 or email email@example.com.