- This event has passed.
Cattle nutrition and breeding — Kogan
9-October from 10:00 to 15:00
|Date:||Saturday 9 October 2021|
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||Past event|
|Website:||View Event Website|
Kogran business centre
Dalby Kogan Road+ Google Map
Kogan, Queensland 4406 Australia
Join the discussion on cattle breeding and nutrition with Department of Agriculture and Fisheries Extension Officers, Tim Emery and Roger Sneath.
Topics discussed will include:
• Cattle nutrient requirements
• Rearing calves – Daun Raddau
• How much do cattle eat?
• Working with the seasons and strategic supplementation
• Reading labels and assessing supplements
• Drought preparedness
• Breeding objectives
• Bull buying considerations
• Breeder management
• Research project findings