- This event has passed.
Property computer mapping – Longreach
Friday 21 August 2020 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
|Date:||Friday 21 August 2020|
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||Past event|
AgForce North Queensland Longreach
33 Duck Street+ Google Map
Longreach, Queensland 4730 Australia
AgForce Property computer mapping workshop
Computer mapping is one of the most effective property management tools available to producers, helping to improve productivity and planning and achieve best management practice standards.
In this popular series:
- learn the advantages of using a property map as a property management tool
- get a 12-month subscription to Phoenix Mapping valued at $290*
- get one-on-one training with qualified mapping trainers
- start mapping your paddocks, fences & water points
- take home your property data and the most up-to-date government vegetation mapping and elevation data
- and much more.
- Rachael O’Brien, Regional Recovery Officers, National Drought and North Queensland Flood Response and Recovery Agency
- Rick Britton, Mayor Boulia Shire Council, Local Disaster Management Group
- Bruce Scott, Regional Recovery Officers, National Drought and North Queensland Flood Response and Recovery Agency
Bring your laptop along to install and activate Phoenix Mapping for use on the day (please arrive 15 minutes early if this is the case)*.
36 FREE Phoenix Mapping 12-month licences are on offer across three events.
Registration includes catering. Places are strictly limited.
This workshop is suitable for those attending for the first time or returning to continue working on mapping projects.
If you have any queries regarding this event please call us on (07) 3236 3100 or email email@example.com.
*Only available to those who are not already subscribed to AGDATA’s Phoenix Mapping program. You must attend this workshop to receive this licence.
This event is jointly funded under the Commonwealth/State Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements 2018 with funding provided through the Flexible Funding Grant program.
Although funding for this product has been provided by both the Australian and Queensland Governments, the material contained herein does not necessarily represent the views of either Government.