Property computer mapping – Thargomindah
Thursday 13 August 2020 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
|Date:||Thursday 13 August 2020|
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
|Cost:||$25||Event category:||People and business|
37 Dowling Street+ Google Map
Thargomindah, Queensland 4482 Australia
AgForce Property computer mapping workshop
Computer mapping is one of the most effective property management tools available to producers, helping to improve productivity and planning and achieve best management practice standards.
In this popular series:
- learn the advantages of using a property map as a property management tool
- get a 12-month subscription to Phoenix Mapping valued at $290*
- get one-on-one training with qualified mapping trainers
- start mapping your paddocks, fences & water points
- see a GPS device demonstration to illustrate linkage to mapping program
- take home your property data and the most up-to-date government vegetation mapping and elevation data
- and much more.
You can also register now for the pre-workshop webinar at 1pm on Tuesday 28 July and follow-up webinar at 1pm on Wednesday 9 September (links sent upon registration).
Bring your laptop along to install and activate Phoenix Mapping for use on the day (please arrive 15 minutes early if this is the case)*.
20 FREE Phoenix Mapping 12-month licences are also on offer.
Registration includes catering. Places are strictly limited.
This workshop is suitable for those attending for the first time or returning to continue working on mapping projects.
If you have any queries regarding this event please call us on (07) 3236 3100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Only available to those who are not already subscribed to AGDATA’s Phoenix Mapping program.
These events are proudly supported by the Queensland Government, Southern Queensland Landscapes, Queensland Reconstruction Authority through the Natural Disaster Resilience Program and Rural Aid.
Grazing Futures is an initiative of the Queensland Government to improve drought preparedness and resilience for Queensland producers