- This event has passed.
DCQ ‘Brunners’ E-Beef Field Day
Friday 4 October 2019 @ 8:30 am - 1:00 pm
|Date:||Friday 4 October 2019|
8:30 am - 1:00 pm
|Event category:||Past event|
Gydia Park’s ‘Brunners’
Isisford, Queensland 4731 Australia+ Google Map
See the future of grazing at Gydia Park’s ‘Brunners’ E-Beef Field Day
See the future of grazing at the Gydia Park ‘Brunners’ field day on Friday, 4th October at Brunners outstation dam, Isisford.
It’s all about the future of the grazing industry – how we use technology and best practice to get the best from our land while looking after it and ourselves.
Feast your eyes on:
- The E-Beef Smart Farm project
- Walk-Over-Weigh Technology
- Direct Injection Technologies water medication systems
- Remote Monitoring technology
- Agrihive financial analysis software, Farmecco
- Rural drone utilisation
- Pasture identification walk
- Grazing management discussion
- Gidyea control & vegetation management laws update
- Misting (chemical application) weed control demonstration
Bookings are essential, to secure your spot register online at www.dcq.org.au or call:
DCQ: (07) 4658 0600; or
Kate Paterson: 0427 427 969
To find the Brunners Dam E-Beef site entrance from:
- Isisford: take the Isisford Yaraka Ricer Rd toward Yaraka for 14km, keeping right to continue southwest on Ruthven Rd for a further 29km, (site turnoff 1.5km before the junction with the Thirty Mile River Road);
- Yaraka: 69km north via the Isisford-Yaraka River Rd and the Thirty Mile River Rd; or
- Bimerah: take the Isisford-Bimerah Rd for 40km, turn right onto the Glenrock Rd for 3km, left onto the Thirty Mile River Rd for 13km, then left onto Ruthven Rd for 1.5km.
For more information download the flyer here