Floodplain Restoration Day – Adavale
Wednesday 28 April 2021 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
|Date:||Wednesday 28 April 2021|
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
|Event category:||Land and pastures|
Adavale, Queensland 4474 Australia+ Google Map
Optimise rainfall and maximise pastures with low profile contour banks.
Join Project Officer, Glenn Landsberg and other industry experts at Southern Queensland Landscapes Floodplain Restoration Day. You will see low profile contour banks in action on a working farm and learn how to:
- Halt erosion
- Restore landscape function in floodplains
- Manage drought risk by maximising pasture growth
- Slow damaging flood flows
- Optimise rainfall
- Improve pastures through grazing management
- Date: Wednesday 28 April 2021
- Time: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Address: ‘Maybe’ Station on the Quilpie-Adavale Black Road, Quilpie Q 4480
- Contact: SQL Project Officer Lucas Mackie M: 0408 087 108 E: email@example.com
RSVP by Friday 23 April – Registrations are essential. Morning tea and lunch provided.
This project is supported by Southern Queensland Landscapes through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Program and the Queensland Government’s GrazingFutures, which is an initiative of the Queensland Government to improve drought preparedness and resilience for Queensland producers.