- This event has passed.
Goat Field Day & Dinner Under The Stars – Cunnamulla
Thursday 15 October 2020
|Date:||Thursday 15 October 2020||Event category:||Animal production|
Cunnamulla Diggers Race Club
Cunnamulla, Queensland 4490 Australia+ Google Map
The latest developments and innovations that drive profitable goat production
About this event
Join Regional AgForce President Guy Newell and SWQ Regional Councillors for a field day designed to update producers on the very latest developments in the industry, including innovations which will drive profitable goat production.
- John Francis – Holmes Sackett
- Emily Litzow – Meat & Livestock Australia/ Goat Industry Council of Australia
- Campbell McPhee – Western Meat Exporters Managing Director
- Peter Schuster – Schuster Consulting & Profitable Grazing Systems for Goats
- Colin Ramsay – NSW Stud Goat Producer
- Nic Perkins, Ben McKenzie & Bob Brown – Local Goat Producers
- Michael Guerin – AgForce CEO
- Suzette Beresford – Paroo Shire Council Mayor
Date: Thursday 15 October 2020
Time: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
Location: Cunnamulla & Districts Diggers Race Club, Cunnamulla QLD 4490
To register for this event click here
Valued AgForce partners, Telstra, Toyota, IOR Petroleum, Olsson Industries, Clipex, and Acumentis will be on hand to catch up with attendees.
We would be delighted if attendees joined AgForce for a special Dinner Under The Stars, following the day’s programme.
A COVID safe plan will be observed at this event and we look forward to seeing you on the day.
AgForce is the peak body representing Queensland beef, sheep and wool, grain and cane producers.