- This event has passed.
Government assistance for rural industries and small business information day – Boonah
Tuesday 3 March 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Date:||Tuesday 3 March 2020|
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||Past event|
Boonah Cultural Centre
3 High Street+ Google Map
Boonah, Queensland 4310 Australia
Join the Rural Financial Counselling Service and a range of Queensland government departments to get up-to-date on the assistance avaliable to you.
At this event, information will be shared on the following topics:
- Low interest loans from the Regional Investment Corporation
- Sustainability loans from Queensland Rural and Industry Development Authority
- Drought Relief Assistance Scheme from the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Farm Household Allowance and Pensions from the Department of Human Services
- The application process form the Rural Financial Counselling Service.
Register to attend the Boonah workshop at: Government Assistance for rural industries and small business information days