- This event has passed.
Government assistance for rural industries and small business information day – Calliope
Thursday 6 February 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Date:||Thursday 6 February 2020|
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||Past event|
Calliope Bowls Club
29 Drynan Drive+ Google Map
Calliope, Queensland 4680 Australia
Join the Rural Financial Counselling Service SQ and a range of Government Departments to get up-to-date on the assistance available to you.
- Low Interest Loans from the Regional Investment Corporation
- Sustainability Loans from QRIDA
- Drought Relief Assistance Scheme from the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Farm Household Allowance and Pensions from the Department of Human Services
- The Application Process from the Rural Financial Counselling Service SQ