- This event has passed.
Government assistance for rural industries and small business information day – Mungindi
Thursday 5 March 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Date:||Thursday 5 March 2020|
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||Past event|
153 St George Street+ Google Map
Mungindi, New South Wales 2406 Australia
Join the Rural Financial Counselling Service and a range of Government Departments to get up-to-date on the assistance available to you.
At this event, you will hear about:
- Low interest loans from the Regional Investment Corporation
- Sustainability loans from the Queensland Rural and Industry Development Authority
- Drought Relief Assistance Scheme from the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Farm House Allowance and pensions from the Department of Human Services
- The application process from the Rural Financial Counselling Service.
To find out more about this event or to register your interest, click here.