- This event has passed.
Government assistance for rural industries and small business information day – Thargomindah
Thursday 19 March 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Date:||Thursday 19 March 2020|
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||Past event|
Thargomindah Town Hall
49 Dowling Street+ Google Map
Thargomindah, Qld 4492 Australia
Join the Rural Financial Counselling Service and a range of Government Departments to get up-to-date on the assistance available to you.
At this event you will hear presenters discuss:
- Low interest loans from the Regional Investment Corporation
- Sustainability loans from Queensland Rural and Industry Development Authority
- Drought Relief Assistance Scheme from the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Farm Household Allowance and pensions from the Department of Human Services
- The application process from the Rural Financial Counselling Service
For more information, call 07 4622 5500 or register your intention to attend by clicking here.