- This event has passed.
Government assistance for rural industries and small business information day – Wowan
Tuesday 4 February 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Date:||Tuesday 4 February 2020|
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||People and business|
146 Don Street+ Google Map
Wowan, Queensland 4702 Australia
Join the Rural Financial Counselling Service SQ and a range of Government Departments to get up-to-date on the assistance available to you.
- Low Interest Loans from the Regional Investment Corporation
- Sustainability Loans from QRIDA
- Drought Relief Assistance Scheme from the Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Farm Household Allowance and Pensions from the Department of Human Services
- The Application Process from the Rural Financial Counselling Service SQ