- This event has passed.
Grazing and drought recovery information session – Jimboomba
Saturday 29 February 2020 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
|Date:||Saturday 29 February 2020|
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||Past event|
Jimboomba Community Centre
18-22 Honora Street+ Google Map
Jimboomba, Qld 4280 Australia
Healthy Land & Water welcomes you to come and share a meal and learn some timely drought recovery tips and grazing updates.
Presenters from Queensland Department of Agriculture and Fisheries as well as Health Land & Water will provide information on:
- Climate update – information and tools
- Drought and dry season planning and recovery management
- Animal health and welfare
- Nutritional requirements for livestock
- What to feed and how to cost nutrients
- Grazing management principles.