RCS Grazing for Profit – Kununurra, WA
Wednesday 20 February 2019 - Tuesday 26 February 2019
|Start:||Wednesday 20 February 2019|
|End:||Tuesday 26 February 2019||Event category:||Animal production, Climate and natural disasters, Land and pastures, People and business|
Kununurra, WA 6743 Australia+ Google Map
The Grazing for Profit™ School is Australia’s longest running business school for the grazing industry.
The Grazing for Profit School provides a holistic insight into the many factors that affect your business including the impact of climate variability and market fluctuations as well as ways of taking control of your business by working in-sync with your resources.
- Vision and goals – setting a life plan, understanding paradigm shifts, identifying values
- Management effectiveness – deciding who makes what decisions and how employees can be motivated to help you achieve your goals
- Time management – principles of self-management and staff management that are indispensable
- Ecology – carbon, ecosystems, biodiversity, water, energy, grasses
- Physical planning – using a few basic principles that could save you a great deal of sweat, anxiety and money
- Drought – 11 essential drought management principles which not only ensure minimum damage to land and pasture, but also ensure maximum gross margin
- Economics – how to structure your business correctly
- Finance – how to avoid forced decision making, evaluating investment opportunities and keeping control of cash and stock flow
- Accounting – lifting the veil of confusion surrounding accounting
- Nutrition – rumen function, when to use protein, mineral and energy supplements and how to design a program to get more from your stock
- Reproduction – the key to improved gross margin
- Grazing management – how to manage your livestock and pasture without high costs or time consuming labour so that both are productive and your land is continuously regenerated.
Pricing varies so please call us to discuss. The full rate is $4,000 (GST exempt), however substantial savings are available for early-bird bookings (cuts off two months prior to event), group bookings, students, graduates and ExecutiveLink™ members.
The course fee includes pre-course materials, the course manual, ongoing access to on-line tools, all day catering (morning teas, afternoon teas and lunches) and two dinners (first and final nights), facilitation by a world class presenter and all field trip expenses.
Visit the RCS website for more information.
For registrations and enquiries: Email email@example.com, phone 1800 356 004