- This event has passed.
Hold ’em or Fold ’em – Mitchell
Thursday 14 November 2019 @ 12:30 pm - 6:00 pm
|Date:||Thursday 14 November 2019|
12:30 pm - 6:00 pm
|Event category:||Animal production, People and business|
Mitchell Shire Hall
2-6 Cambridge Street+ Google Map
Mitchell, Qld 4465 Australia
Hold ’em or Fold ’em
Risk-based decision making & resilience
Strengthen your awareness and approach towards decision making, to communicate better with and influence others as well as improve on-farm operations given current conditions.
- Cam Nicholson (Nicon Rural Services) – What influences your decisions
- Andrew Wilkie (Objective Livestock Marketing) – Understanding and meeting market specifications
- Jillian Alexander (Applied Ag) – Managing the feedbase
- Tim Ford (Feed Central) – Where is all the feed?
- Roger Sneath (DAF) – Dry season feeding
RSVP by 11 November 2019 to:
Rhonda Toms-Morgan (ConnectAg)
0407 678 574 or email@example.com
Or online via trybooking.com/BFWEU
For further information download the event flyer here
This event is supported by the Queensland Government through GrazingFutures and Tackling Regional Adversity through Integrated Care: initiatives to improve drought preparedness and resilience