Hold em’ or Fold ’em – St George
Wednesday 21 April 2021 @ 9:15 am - 3:30 pm
|Date:||Wednesday 21 April 2021|
9:15 am - 3:30 pm
|Event category:||People and business|
St George, Queensland 4487 Australia+ Google Map
Do you feel like there are too many things to consider when making business decisions?
Strengthen your decision making process, develop tools that will allow you to make and communicate important decisions and identify decision points to improve your farm operations in all conditions.
This workshop will help you develop your own decision matrix to support your business planning. Presenters and topics include:
- Cam Nicholson | Nicon Rural Services | What influences your decisions?
- Andrew Wilkie | Objective Livestock Marketing | Live animal data and market specifications
- Jillian Alexander | Applied Ag | Managing the feedbase
- Terry Pulsford | QRIDA | Budgets and banking
- Mary O’Brien | Mary O’Brien Rural Enterprises | Are you bogged mate?
- Date: Wednesday April 21 2021
- Time: 9:15 am – 3:30 pm
- Location: St George Golf Club, St George Q
This event is hosted by Balonne Shire Council and is supported by the Queensland Government through GrazingFutures and Tackling Regional Adversity through Integrated Care: initiatives to improve drought preparedness and resilience.