- This event has passed.
Introduction to leucaena – Millmerran
Saturday 10 October 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
|Date:||Saturday 10 October 2020|
1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
|Cost:||Free||Event category:||Land and pastures, People and business|
Millmerran, Queensland 4357 Australia+ Google Map
Come along to Introduction to leucaena, presented by The Leucaena Network and Meat & Livestock Australia.
- The basics of leucaena establishment and management
- Climate, soil, location and planting,
- The Leucaena Code of Practice
- The economics of leucaena
- How graziers are utilising leucaena for increased weight gain and profitability
- Producer experiences and discussion panel.
This event will also include a site visit to established leucana plantings.
Attendance is free thanks to the support of The Leucaena Network and Meat & Livestock Australia.
Smoko and lunch will be provided.
RSVP by Monday 5 October for catering purposes to Bron Christensen, The Leucaena Network, on 0488 931 691.